WSIL — Five counties in southern Illinois are reporting new cases of COVID-19 Sunday with the most cases coming out of Williamson county.
Other counties with additional cases include Franklin, Jackson, Saline and White.
- Females: Two in their 30’s, three in their 40’s, and one in their 70’s.
- Males: One teenager, one in their 40’s, and one in their 80’s.
To date, there have been a total of 548 laboratory confirmed positives in Franklin county of COVID-19, including three deaths. Of these positive cases, 306 have recovered.
- Females: One in her 20s and one in her 40s
Health officials are currently monitoring 40 active cases. The county has had 1,267 confirmed cases to date, including 24 related deaths.
Of these positive cases, 1,203 individuals released from isolation, including 17 Sunday.
- Females: One in her 60’s
- Males: One in his 20’s
To date, Saline County has had a total of 345 lab confirmed positives, including four deaths.
- Males: One in his 40’s and one in his 50’s
According to the Egyptian Health Department, White County has had a total of 171 lab-confirmed positives and one death.
- Females: One tween, one in their 30’s, one in their 60’s, and one in their 70’s.
- Males: One child under 10, one in their 20’s, two in their 30’s, one in their 40’s, and one in their.
To date, there have been a total of 1,420 laboratory confirmed positives in Williamson county, including 48 deaths. Of these positive cases, 751 have recovered.
Illinois Department of Public Health:
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported Sunday 1,604 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 14 additional confirmed deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 287,930 cases, including 8,601 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
More information can be found here.